Sunday, November 1, 2009

Starting a blog...


I am not sure I am going to like blogging but I have been thinking about starting for a few months.  I will be closing Oliver's CaringBridge site soon.  I have been working on getting all the journal entries and guestbook signatures off there and in to a book for some time...so far my mac won't cooperate with what their site offers.  And since he has important appointments coming up very soon, I am still using it to keep people up to date. Oliver continues to be an amazing little guy...aren't they all amazing though? :)  He had a great time visiting California and is recovering today from the return trip and some Halloween fun too!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the blog. I will definetely be checking on it often! :) Glad hes doing well, and am excited to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete