Oliver had an awesome birthday party where he was able to run, play, slide, and bounce around with his friends and family! He LOVED it! He keeps telling me he "I need to have a party". I really appreciate everyone who came to celebrate his life :) It was so fun!!
hopscotch with Luke
hugging Hannah and Gracie
time to eat
King for the day :)
cutie pie Reese
opening gifts, he loves some matchbox cars!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER!!! Give him a big hug from his auntie heather and all his cousins who ask about him often.... LOVE YOU OLIVER!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SURE!!! LOVE YOU. Hey super cute pics bethany. That little guy is such a cutie. So guess what! Dan, Peter and I are going to pick up our Goldendoodle PUPPY today!!! I can't believe it.
ReplyDeletei just saw these comments, oliver says thanks!! :) give all his cousins a hug from him too! and thx jen, i did see a pic sarah had of your doggie. very cute!!!!! she told me you slept outside his crate to calm him down :) we did the same thing!! hope everyone is great! O started school this week!
ReplyDelete