Oliver enjoyed all the Halloween festivities!! He had several little parties to attend and had a great time! We worked on saying Trick or Treat, but I must say while helping at his preschool trick or treating I overheard him saying "give me some candy" several times to the ones handing it out :) Oliver really wanted me to dress up too this year. I wanted to be Jessie since he was being Buzz, but he was consistent in asking me to be a witch...so I was a witch for him. He thought it was so funny!! Someone asked him if I was a good witch or a bad witch, and he said good witch :) We also carved a pumpkin last night. He was not interested in touching inside the pumpkin, but he loved it after it was carved. Happy Halloween everyone!!!
My cousin's church trunk or treat
helping himself
with cousin aaron
and reese
aaron was scooby
preschool party
oliver says nicole is his girlfriend
trick or treating at school
"give me some candy"
with his buddy luke
church party
uncle scott
oliver thought this mask was so funny!
mommy and oliver
yummy
proud of his pumpkin







No comments:
Post a Comment