Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Soccer

I put Oliver in fall soccer this year.  He loves to play soccer in the yard so I thought it would be a big hit...not so much.  He wanted to go maybe twice, the other times I took him anyways.  He liked the practice part okay but did not like the little games at all.  He just chased the other kiddos or picked grass and threw it at them or collapsed on the ground complaining that soccer made him too tired.  Ha!  We will try again :)  He was sick during team pics and I also just realized I don't have pics after they got team shirts.  Bummer, these are from first times when he was still pretty okay with it :) 

 First day he was excited
 stretching
 team Wolves
 drills
 collapsing :) 

 with Ella
 he does look happy here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment