Oliver met Santa for the first time yesterday. I am not sure why he didn't last year, I was likely too paranoid about the germs still. Anyways, I couldn't tell if he was going to go for it during our talks about it earlier in the day...but once we got there he climbed right on his lap without hesitation. He told him what he wanted, which was the first time I had heard him say something he wanted! He said a Scooby Doo pirate ship, which as far as I know doesn't exactly exist. He then showed Santa that his shirt had a pic of Santa on it. He sat there for a bit (he was quite serious the whole time) and then got a candy cane! He did great!!
showing him the shirt
telling what he wants
the candy cane!
LOVE IT!!! Cant wait to meet him next week:) My kids are so exicted to see him as well!!
ReplyDelete