Oliver had his school Christmas program last week. I wasn't sure how it would go. He has only been to school 2 days since Thanksgiving, so there had been very little practice...and the last time he had to do something similar (music recital) it did not go well at all. For their school one, they made cute little reindeer shirts and sang a reindeer song. Oliver was doing great and then the kid beside him stepped on his foot (or so he claims, the video shows no such thing :) Well he got annoyed and mouthed to me that his foot needed a kiss (I was in the front row). I shook my head no, so he started to pout/cry and came running over. I quickly kissed his foot and sent him back. He was fine after :) He is such a mess. I was super proud of him!!!
getting ready
annoyed
pouting
after the kiss :)
No comments:
Post a Comment