On Christmas eve, we visited Oliver's great papaw at the nursing home and then later ate and opened gifts at great mamaw's house, and then went to church. Christmas morning there were lots of Santa gifts and then off to the other great grandparent's house for breakfast and gifts. Oliver was worn out!! I was sick but tried to keep up with him! He had a great Christmas. He has painted several pictures on his easel already and we have been playing with the batcave, jungle treehouse, games, cars, etc. nonstop!! Since Christmas, Oliver's new favorite thing to say is "I need another present". His next favorite saying right now is "I don't want to be sorry", which is used multiple times a day when he does something he isn't supposed to do :) I didn't take any pics of New Years, but I am happy to report we stayed out of the ER this year!
loves to play the piano
he loved this dragon costume gift
visiting my papaw
Christmas eve gifts
thumbs up for the lincoln logs
uncle scott torturing him with kisses
Christmas morning
he asked scott for the batcave, so he was anxious to see if he got it :)
worn out by breakfast Christmas morning at the great grandparents
No comments:
Post a Comment